Every Internet browser has its different shortcuts. Many times the reason for using a different browser shortcuts are common to confuse the users. Internet browsers are also some shortcuts that work on almost all browsers. You're like, work on Internet Explorer, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox can be used on these shortcuts. dainikbhaskar.com going to tell you about shortcuts, such as 41-in
1. Ctrl + 1 (1 to 8 the number of work)
This shortcut lets you shuffle between browser tabs open can. Whatever the number, that number will be pressed with ctrl tab will open.
2. Ctrl + 9: The last tab to open in any browser.
3. Ctrl + Tab: The tab next to go on with what you Also, Ctrl + Page Up can also be used, but these shortcuts will not work on Internet Explorer.
4. Ctrl + Shift + Tab: The tab on the tab that you are the first to go.
|Common Internet Shortcuts|
5. Ctrl + W or Ctrl + F4: to close all tabs.
6. Ctrl + Shift + T: accidentally closed to reopen the last tab.
7. Ctrl + T: To open a new tab.
8. Ctrl + N: Open a new browser window.
9. Alt + F4: to close the browser.
10. Middle Click a Tab (middle of the mouse to click any tab at the top) - the tab for closing.
11. Ctrl + Left Click, Middle Click - in the background of any link to open in a different tab.
12. Shift + Left Click- to open any link in the browser window.
-Someone 13. Ctrl + Shift + Left Click the link to open in the first tab.
14. Alt + space (SPACE) - to open the main menu.
15. Alt + Right Arrow, Shift + Backspace - to online video forward.
16. F5 - reload the page.
17. Esc- to close.
18. Alt + Home - browser's home page to load.
19. Ctrl and +: zoom in (the contents of the page to zoom)
20. Ctrl and -: zoom out
21. Ctrl + 0 - page to the default zoom setting.
22. F11 - Full screen mode to carry on.
23. Space bar or page down button (Space, Page Down) - Scroll down the webpage to (go to the bottom of page)
24. Shift + Space, Page Up - Scroll up to the webpage (to move up on the page)
25. Home (Home) - to the top of the webpage.
26. End (End) - to the bottom of the webpage.
27. Middle-click (mouse Middle-click on the webpage) - movements of the mouse scrolling setting webpage.
28. Ctrl + L, Alt + D, F6 - Focus the address bar so that it could be her type.
29. Ctrl + Enter - After you type any word on the address bar if the browser then press Ctrl + Enter on the front of that word www. And end in .com will look.
30. Alt + Enter - type in the address bar to open the link in a different tab.
31. Ctrl + F, F3 - to open the search box on the webpage.
32. Ctrl + G, F3 - a text item to find the next match on the webpage.
33. Ctrl + Shift + G, Shift + F3 - a text on the webpage to find items in the previous game
34. Ctrl + H - Open the browsing history.
35. Ctrl + J - Open the download history.
36. Ctrl + D - has opened the website to bookmark it.
37. Ctrl + Shift + Del - Delete Browsing History to open the window.
38. Ctrl + P - print out to open the webpage.
39. Ctrl + S - open the computer to save the webpage.
40. Ctrl + O - open any file on your computer for the saved.
41. Ctrl + U - to open the source code of any web page (the shortcut does not work on Internet Explorer.)